1794-anet

RRoc

I have 1794-ANET Module.
Network Light is blinking.
Everything is ok. Online and data is passing.
I/O try has no errors.

Any clues to what it could be?

Is the Network Status LED blinking green or blinking red ?

Are there any connection timeouts indicated for the adapter in Studio 5000 ? An analog module timeout would cause a flashing red Network Status indicator while allowing the discrete I/O to work correctly.

Are you SURE you are looking at the correct device ? Watch its status in Studio 5000 when you disconnect it from the network to be absolutely certain you are looking at the device you think you are looking at.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Hello, a customer i support has DH+ RIO racks all over the plant. they use 1794-asb modules. today they had a rack fault out and go unresponsive...
Replies
Views
I have to configure new 1794-ADN Series C in my devicenet network. I have downloaded the EDS File and registered it. But while configuration in...
Replies
Views
Hi Newbie here :yeah: Can one of you experts help me with setting up a simple BTR and BTW to just test 4 analogue inputs 4-20ma (1974-if4i)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom