Flame detector connection

shkoko2000

Dear all,
Good day,
Please help me as i have fl4000h general monitors flame detector and i want to connect it to AB plc. This flame has the two options at connection( relay or 4-20 ma). Which better to use and please list your reference(NFPA,....)

Depends in what situation. When I use flame detectors it's usually for burners. Then the relay would be connected to a safety system and the analog to a plc to show flame quality to operators. The analog signal isn't usually SIL-classed.

Similar Topics

Dear all, In our site, we have 12 flame detectors(IR type) connected directly to plc (direct wire for each detector).we will add another 12. My...
Replies
Views
Dear, I was looking at a project where they are having a 33meter diameter and using a UV/IR flame detector, this flame detector is covering...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need to interface fire detector (Smoke, Flame , manual call point, sounder, solenoid and beacon etc) with Allen Bradley Control Logix...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Dear, i was wondering if somebody came accross a code or standard such as from NFPA that requires the use of Flame Detectors for Gasoline, Gasoil...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom