TIA portal missing CPU in HW catalog

lenka

Hello All
I have a smoll problem with TIA portal:confused:
I'm using TIA portal V13 SP1 Update7
I have a problem with hardware configuration. I dont have in hardware catalog CPU 416-2xk01-0ab0 and also I missing ET 200 153-1aa030-0xb0. I tried to instol GSD file for ET 200. instalation was successful and I restarted hole PC but I still dont see it. I tried uploade HW confic from PLC but I get message "The hardware configuration was created and downloaded with an incompatible version of STEP7. Could not upload hardware configuration"
My suppoort packages is up to date and also all software has updated.
Any idea how I can get the CPU and ET to my hw catalog?
Lenka

I only use the 1200 so this may not apply for you. After I start the software one of the options is 'Installed Software', then to 'Detailed Information about installed software', then to 'Installation of support packages' and 'Download from the Internet'. Only problem is that the file that lists what each support package is supposed to support, doesn't exist if you click on it. So you would have to download all packages to see if your CPUs are supported. You did say that your support packages are up to date, but I didn't know if you knew about the option to download new ones.