Panel View Plus Domain Login

mjggjm12

We are planning to start using domain user login on Panel view plus 6 and 7's at our plant. I have never set it up or used it before. Do you have to go to each HMI to add new users and add them to groups or can it bee done on the domain? I figured out how to add the domain users in FT View Studio and set it up so users can be added at runtime , but I don't want to have to do that every time there is a new user at every HMI. Is there a good resource that explains domain login and how it all works and how to set it up? Thanks.

Thanks, I did see that in the knowledge base and understand that part of it. I was able to create a program and test it with the running man. I was only able to use my domain login after I added myself as a windows authenticated user during runtime or by adding it in the users in FT View Studio. Doing it this way it seems that I will have to go to every HMI and add every user manually. I am sure I am missing something here because there must be a way to do it all from the domain server. Is there?