Problems installing AOP to Logix/Studio 5000

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
Never had to do this before, but I need to add the 1783-ETAP Add-On Profile to my system.

I'm following the instructions here, and all goes well until step 12, which is ~supposed~ to Create an MPSetup.exe file to run. It doesn't create that file or any file with the same date/time as the downloaded zip file.

I have done a thorough search on my HDD, and no such file exists anywhere, so I'm stuck....

Anyone got any ideas ??

try dl again, select managed dl, not direct dl. then double click the dled file to run the dl process

Ok, i'll give it a go ....

.... Yep ! That worked, thanks BachPhi

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello. I need your help. I have a 'panelview c300' Allen Bradley. But when I try to install the drivers receive the following message: "The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've tried to install Rslogix 5000 V19 on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bits but get a message that says "RSLogix 5000 is not supported on...
Replies
Views
can anybody help I have a licensed version of STEP 7 Micro/WIN 32 V3.02 the problem is this disc will install to my old windows 98 software on an...
Replies
Views
I am unable to install S7 ver5.3 On my laptop (windows XP pro.) the installation asks me to re-start windows, when I do, it asks me again to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom