Push on Connectors for Solder Blades

Tim Ganz

I have some 16mm pushbuttons with solder blades on a small package hydraulic unit that we have to replace a lot so I wanted to see if anyone makes a spade connector that will work on the solder blades that have the hole in the end.

Not sure about the size of the solder blade but looking at some other brand switches and connectors they appear to be a common or standard size.

Anyone ever done this?

Measure the width of the blade. The commonly available widths of crimp-style quick disconnect terminals are 0.110", 0.187", and 0.250". Within these sizes there are also multiple thicknesses so you have to take that into account too. Places like Digi-Key and Mouser Electronics will have the best selection.

Similar Topics

FactoryTalk View ME running on PanelView Plus 7, connected to Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC Customer is asking for a physical push button to be...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help ! I need to change an inverters frequency using two speed steps. The operator uses a momentary push button. So first press...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Absolute Encoders 8192 steps per Rev. (Model TR Electronic CEV65m-11003) These Encoders communicate to the PLC5-60 via Parallel push/pull...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a project where I need to have a reset in place on my HMI (PanelView Plus 1500 for reference) to put my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Does anybody know if there is a way of simulating the behaviour of a FTV momentary push button on iFix? I am trying to create a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom