Ac drive 3 phase l&t

kulmaint

we have three phase drive for three phase 0.75hp motor
drive model number is LARSEN & TOUBRO CX 2000
PR 151208-46830001
LTVF-C40003BAA

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT PARAMETER WE HAVE TO SET
APPLICATION ONE ROTATION FORWARD AND ONE IS REVERSE. SPEED CAN BE ADJUST THROUGH POTENTIO METER AND START COMMANT FROM PUSH BUTTON.

PLEASE SHARE ONLY THE PARAMETERS WHICH IS NECESSARY, WE DONT NEED ANY PARAMETER MANUALS.

THANKS

Usually one needs to punch the motor parameters (off the motor nameplate)
into the VFD. Certain parameters in the drive are the 'motor description'.

Also, the drive probably has input terminals and one would have to read the
manual to see which parameters 'program' which input terminals to do what.

Poet.

WE DONT NEED ANY PARAMETER MANUALS.

I think that is exactly what you need... then you need to read them.

I have not come across this make of drive before but by the sounds of what you are asking for is to set it to 3 wire control, with a forward start push button, a reverse start push button and a stop push button.

There will be a wiring diagram for this in the manual. I think. I haven't read it either. One of us probably should.

And as Poet said, some motor parameters then you should be good to go.

Your description is open to misinterpretation.
One rotation forward?? Only one rotation? There is no parameter for that, or reverse.
Your drive is an uncommon one. We would all need to read the manual.

you have (3) .75 kw motors.
your drive must have a larger capacity than this because you have (3) motors.
you must start all (3) motors at the same time, most drives will fault if you have the specified run current set in the parameters or will fault when you start the next motor.

I agree with Ronnie, you need to get the manual and read it, we do not know your application.

james