Reliance MaxpakIII

chadthede1

A customer has an old Reliance MaxPakIII DC drive that we would like to retrieve the parameters from. I think it is possible via the serial port and hyperterminal but the first attempt by one of our engineers failed. I think it would be easier to use the Configuration Executive software that is referenced in the manual but I can't seem to find anyone with a copy of it. Has anyone been able to "upload" the parameters via hyperterminal or have a copy of the Configuration Executive software available? Our documentation says the drive is Version 7.0.
We just want to back it up first of all and have the parameters available for reference when we replace the drive with something from this century.

Similar Topics

Question about Reliance Automate Processors, I am familiar with Reliance Automax processors and if you don't have the OS installed, it displays...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Working on a project that uses an old Reliance GV3000 on an agitator, with the optional Remote Meter Interface (RMI) board for...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who is in need of pulling a program from an Automate unit. I do not have the series number as yet but was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody have Reliance Electric/Allen Bradley Host Command Protocol Specifications? Best regards.
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system. The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b. the automax plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom