Unity Pro S Version 11.0 Variables

bluenoser337

Hi: New to Unity Pro. When looking at the code, it shows only the variable names. Is there a way to display the names and addresses at the same time, or to toggle between the two? I know it shows both if you hover over a variable. Thanks!!

if you move mouse cursor above symbol, there is popup text which shows symbols address.
Also if you select variable with mouse, then there is on left down corner symbol name and address

Similar Topics

Has anyone used the tool from Schneider to convert an RSS file for an SLC to Unity Pro? Curious to know how it went. Their sales brochure made it...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have recently had cause to start using Unity Pro but am still struggling with it a bit. I a trying to convert a speed reference for a...
Replies
Views
Question on Grafcet Transitions I included a picture How do I assign more than one variable to a transition Lets say I want Stop = 0, Run = 1...
Replies
Views
I have come across a copy of Schneider Unity Pro online and I wanted to find out more before I bid. The part number listed is UNYSPUEVTCD10. When...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom