Analog inputs

ron7

Hi
This time, I'm in another confusion.
I'm using L32ER PLC and panelview plus 7 hmi. I have 6 analog inputs. I scaled all these 6 inputs into the ladder.
Now I want to setup 5 setpoints for these analogs(namely, Hi, Hi-Hi, Lo,Lo-Lo,Normal) and these 4 is also be set through HMI. and alarms are also configured for these setpoints.

in this project, I'm using 4 VFDs. its rpm and flow rate are needed to set through HMI.

Any help from you is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Rons

Welcome to the forum.

you have told us the plc, defined the analog inputs and scaled them, and
defined your setpoints - good.

you are using 4 vfd's - What brand, model number?
what is the comms interface to the vfds?
how do you read the flow rate?

regards,
james

Similar Topics

I am converting a SLC 500 to a Compact Logix. I plan on using a Compact Logix 5380 with conversion Kit. The problem is that the analog input cards...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC500 5/05 and we have an alarm setup to monitor the status of the Analog Inputs we have wired to a 1746-NI8. We are using 5 of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone has made a master sheet or cheat sheet for all allen bradley card's analog inputs/outputs? As much fun as it is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom