Saving parameters on Powerflex 700

LMDAVE

We are looking to do a quick change out of a Powerflex 700 VFD. What is the most efficient way to transfer the parameters to the new drive? Can they be saved to the HIM?

Yes ! The feature is called "HIM Copycat", and is accessed under the Memory Storage part of the top level HIM menu.

If the drives have a different Major firmware revision, the HIM copycat might not work, and you'll want to the drive configuration tools in Connected Components Workbench to upload and save a list of the drive parameters.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
Hi All Can anyone help me. We use LSIS PLC's and I cannot find a way to save the PID Parameters directly. When you change a PID parameter via...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to upload the parameters of a PowerFlex525 to some sort of file and import it to another PowerFlex525, so the config is the same?
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom