I need help for SattCon S200

3BEPb

Dear experts, perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem.
The controller ABB SattCon S200 30/20 can not start and is in debug (pROBE) mode.
When I try to start the user program with mode-swith in any work position, I receive a message:
PLC is in debug mode (pROBE), on-line communication not possible

When the controller is turned on with mode-switch in position 5, which is intended for downloading the system program, diagnostics starts. All tests are OK.
After diagnostic finished the controller started download pSOS:
pSOS vectorable found at address=02418D00
pSOS+ 1.9-5 22-MAR-2004 14:04:13.89
Configuration: TFTPboot

Network Interface 172.16.0.0 <--Cannot open device
LOADER Test generated : 2-FEB-2003 21:01:24.65
LOADER started
TFTPserver started

My question is: how can I connect to the TFTP server and download the system program (pSOS)?
What I need for that?