Proximity/Photocell 4-20mA output for position

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Anyone know of a semi long range prox or photocell with a 4/20mA output? I need to detect the position of a object (plastic ball) in a tube, the tube will be about 8-12" long and need to detect the ball for about 6-12 inches of travel

I think they are out there but can find any

tube and ball.jpg

Definitely better priced, thank you

Just ordered the UK6A-D2-0A from AD.... for under 100 bucks worth a try

Thanks John, yes it seems if you need to fill out a form so get the price it may be out of my budget scope ;)

Similar Topics

Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Members, Currently, I'm working with Motor Generator speed measurement. Just wondering if possible or not my integration system for speed...
Replies
Views
Hi please need your help, can I install the Proximity Probe 21508-02-12-05-02 Bentley Nevada on the drive 1442-DR-5850 from Allen-Bradley using...
Replies
Views
Newbie here - I'm working on a project for a class and experiencing problems with getting my proximity sensor to activate a solenoid. I'm using...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a suggestion for some kind of proximity sensor that would detect if an object is sticking out of a cup? A stationary cup, so it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom