Assembly Engineer

barry suydam

We have recently received some new equipment from a sister company.
The programmer of a feeder system used logix 5000. Why would someone use the S:FS xic or xio on just about every rung. Seems kind of redundant to me.

To reset the controller's variables?
I would just add that it may be both a novice programmer set up or an old programmer set up that is used to PLC5 and maybe older stuff.

Thanks for the responses. Kind of makes sense now. I am not familiar with the older PLC5 stuff. I imagine the programming was kind of archaic with the functionality being limited.

Similar Topics

I am thinking of purchasing a couple of SLC 505s to replace some old 503s. I only need the 16 bit model 1747-L551. i am relatively new at this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am experimenting with different devices & am battling the connection sizes. At present, have a 1734-AENT/C, 1xOB8 & 1xIB8 I have tried...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Anyone seen this before (See JPG)? It looks like assembly language. Is there a module I am missing to view this properly or something?
Replies
Views
I'm connecting an OMRON NX-series PLC and a robot from Universal Robots with EtherNet/IP, and I need to create tags in Sysmac Studio. I have found...
Replies
Views
Been trying to work on having multiple data types in a input/output assembly similar to have a powerflex has bools for most then an INT for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom