So we can shareour knowledge .

So let start Q&A about it

My Q is please any body explain me
How profibus communication make between mm440 drive and s7 300 plc

Hi!

How it works?
http://profibus.org/

How set it up?
You will need to find the gsd file for the drive and add that to your Hardware setup.

Depending on your PLC and setup, it will add In and Output which you can address directly in your program. Or if you have a CP, you will first have to receive and send them from that CP and can then use them.

What CPU are you using?
TIA og Simatic Manager?

I have CPU 315 and cp343 siemens s7 PLC
and simatic manger.

Kindly explain step by step.
Because i never did before and no any idea about this.

The 315 does not have a profibus connection and the CP343 is an ethernet module. Where are you hooking your profibus to?

Hi
Boneless
I think you wrong i have CPU315-pn/dp in that profibus interface are there along with mpi.so please some body guide me how i start it .
It's my first project about profibus .
So please help me .

Well, you said you have the 315, which does not have DP. I know the 315-2 models do have DP. FYI, if you choose DP you will NOT have MPI.

First add the CPU you have to your hardware.
Double click the MPI/DP interface, choose DP and add an DP master bus.
Now you can add the MicroMaster440 Module to the master bus

You can now directly address the MM440 using I and or Q addresses.

Also here a thread from this website having some examples:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=10766

Hi,
I have CPU315-2dp .Siemens make i have face problem from last two month that my CPU goes stop mode
With some analog signal error. How i diagnosis this . Is there any way to so CPU is not going to stop mode
Because it's use for continuous process.

When connected to the PLC, go to your blocks folder in Step 7 and hit CTRL D. Alternative go to HW, select CPU, go to PLC and go to module information. Then check your diagnostics and post your log here.

If you add OB82 to your program, the PLC should not stop with I/O error.

hi ,
here i want to know that how control word work for ge plc to control ge drive through profibus.
example i see in programe control word 1148 ( int.) AQ is use for drive run. how it work .and i want to know that why how 1148 value come.

plz guide