Siemens 6ES7 331 7FK02 0AB0

hutch1980

I've been fighting a problem with this 8 channel analog input card mentioned in the title. I believe it's something I'm doing in the wiring but can't seem to figure it out. On one remote rack I have two analog inputs from two separate drives going into one of these boards and neither one is reading from the plc. The drive display shows 4mA output and I read 4mA with my meter but from the logic side it shows 32767.
On a different remote rack in another cabinet I have this same card being used to measure RTD's and I'm also getting no reading from those either. When I check with my meter I have mv's from the RTD but can't read it when i get online with the plc. these are 3 wire rtd's. I've included pictures of the schematics for each set of these and how they say to have the board jumper set. Any ideas??????

1.7-2.PNG 1.8-1.PNG

I think there's a typo in your part no, it should be ...KF.. not ....FK...

How is the card configured in the h/w config? - the default setting is volts, not current.

ai8.jpg

Yes my apologies on the part number. In the schematics for the system they have it one way on one page and one way on another. I will double check the hardware configuration when I get back to the plant in about an hour. For the RDT's I want the card set to A and for the 4 to 20mA coming from my drives wouldn't I use D for 2 wire current?