MELSEC MR-JE-40C Servo with Omron PLC

Srini1785

Hello,

I am doing a positioning application for a paint spray machine. The horizontal indexing of the paint gun is done by a Tooth belt axis operated by a 1.3 NM Mitsubhishi Servo motor with a 3:1 gear box. The motor is driven by a Melsec MR-JE-40C drive.

I need some help from members on the point table positioning method of this servo. The requirement is that i program the positions in the software and download it and want to trigger a particular row on the table using an IO interface. I am using a OMRON CPE1 for that purpose and its all relay output. So no pulsing output available.

Any help?.

Similar Topics

Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is one for the Mitsubishi experts. I need to measure the time for a remote device's to return process data sent from the i-QR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom