Cimplicity screen point animation goes black

Facing Cimplicity communication error at one of our site. We have used Modbus_RTU & SNP Protocol in this project, the devices on Modbus are healthy & communicating , while device on SNP get freeze after sometime in any time running project. It show on serial communication test, com port is busy and device is down. Kindly suggest the solution of same. Details are following.

Cimplicity : V 9.5
PLC : IC200UDR005
Windows : window 10 Professional 64 bit with 4GB RAM

Annotation 2020-06-23 122185.jpg Annotation 2020-06-23 120237.jpg Annotation 2020-06-23 120278.jpg

Is this a new installation or has it been working OK and suddenly began having problems?

All of the communications errors are failed attempts to write. Are you able to read data from the PLC. If so are passwords set in the PLC? That could be preventing writing data to it.

Thanks Steve for your quick reply, Project was working ok since 2 yrs, but this error occured 2-3 months back, We are not able to read data from plc & in plc we dont have any password.
During blackout of screen occur , we have checked status log :
On COM2 : Modbus is configured & its communication is ok
But , On COM 1 : PLC data is configured, which gets blackout & we get error :
FAILURE COM1 dc_serial_write_windows_tty COR_DCRP_ERR 20016 995 ERROR WRITING TO DEVICE