Any good Courses to take to improve Skills during these times

bornwild

Hello all,
During these lock downtimes. I would like to improve my skills. I know about AB PLC and a little bit of Siemens S7 plcs. Can someone suggest some courses/ books which will help me in improving in my jOB. What things do I learn to take my job profile one level up.

My Job deals with Service so we work with

Hydraulics
Motion Control- Kinetix, Sinamics,Powerflex 755
PLC: AB and Siemens
IO link Sensors

There appear to be some Siemens training courses on-line at discount prices, however, these are probably not that cheap, one suggestion is if money is tight look at youtube, probably not world class & not recognised but in saying that, could give you some ideas.
Also have a look at this:
http://www.plcdev.com/book/export/html/373
I know there are some books published 20 odd years ago, I have them but what is available now is anybody's guess & again probably not cheap.

Good to know.

What do you guys think about Machine Learning and AI . Is it easy to learn. Does a it have a better job prospect. Is my experience with PLC count in learning them. As I see all the jobs these days are on ML and AI.