Panelview Plus Compact

cyoung120

Hi
I was wondering if someone knew off the top of their head how many PLC shortcuts I can have with the following logic module (2711PC-RP8D Ser.A) which is attached to a (2711P-RDT10C Ser.B) and if it would be compatible with a L33ER using Version 24.

Thanks

Panelview Plus Compact and Panelview Plus 7 Standard are limited to communications with 1 processor only.
...this is a panelview plus 6, not a 7 or a compact. Panelview Plus 6 didn't have the standard/performance models, or those restrictions.

I don't know off the top of my head what the limitation is, but it's definitely > 1

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a question about communication between my HMI and processor. Somehow, one of our maintenance techs goofed up the program. We...
Replies
Views
Hello : can anyone tell me how can use the ActiveX with this terminal, I'm trying to use it, but I receive the error message "ME ActiveX control...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus that is connected to a compact logix. I use this as the DCS for a gas fired heater sometimes even though the controller...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom