FactoryTalk View SE - Network Distributed vs. Network Station Application

Hello,

I am new to FactoryTalk, and am unclear on the difference between a Network Distributed Application and a Network Station Application. Is the only difference the number of HMI servers that can be added to the application?

Any clarification would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

The client and hmi server are mounted on the same computer (Network station), normally clients are mounted in several PCS and hmi servers are mounted in a different server (network distributed).

I have a project coming up rockwell factorytalk view that will have multiple stations, each station will run independently with it's own PLC. But the customer wants a "Main" HMI/Computer that can be used to view production info of each station can anyone guide me about it???

I have a project coming up rockwell factorytalk view that will have multiple stations, each station will run independently with it's own PLC. But the customer wants a "Main" HMI/Computer that can be used to view production info of each station can anyone guide me about it???