How to change Constant with address in CASE loop TIA Portal 15.1

You need to change the entire assignment, not just the PT:= and IN:=
Code:
#fbPulse(PT:= "db10_ScheduleData".PulseTime[#HourNow],
IN:=(#HourNow <> #HourOld) AND "db10_ScheduleData".TimeSlotEnabled[#HourNow],
Q => "Tag7")

The order of the parameters is not important, it is the argument that you supply to each parameter that is important.
Read the help for the TP block. The IN parameter is of type BOOL, but you were/are passing a TIME data type, hence the compiler error. Same for the PT parameter - it is of type TIME but you were/are passing a BOOL.

The order of the parameters is not important, it is the argument that you supply to each parameter that is important.
Read the help for the TP block. The IN parameter is of type BOOL, but you were/are passing a TIME data type, hence the compiler error. Same for the PT parameter - it is of type TIME but you were/are passing a BOOL.

Yeap, I've just readded it and it works. Thank you.

But now it is another issue. The index which is in [] in FB, cause PLC error. It's because time index is more than 23. I solved it

Then , I created my counter of 1 sec, counting till 23 and use it as index inside FB for choosing button and time from array, and then when it is reach 23 I reset it automatically, but the whole logic works different from I need. Maybe I described it in different way.
I attached diagram and logic what is should be. Could you please look through it?

area_length_FB.PNG diagram_task.jpg

Last edited:
If all twenty-four [duration of action out] values are 3s, then this pattern (6s of OUT:=1, 15s of OUT:=0, 3s of OUT:=1, etc.) would repeat every 72s.

Is that correct?

Or is it OUT:=1 for 6s at the start of hour 1, then OUT:=0 for 6s at the start of hour 3, etc?

Last edited: