Tag address issues with connected components workbench.

Grumbley3

Good evening everyone. I am currently programming a panelview 800 connected to a micrologix1500 with an extra input and an extra output module. I am creating multistate indicators. The indicators that have the input and outputs tags on the expandable modules will not change state. I know that this has been an issue since the component line of panels, but I have not found the resolutiom to the problem.

Similar Topics

Hi, Have a look at this picture... How can I find out the memory address of this tag? It was created by adding it to DB "Data_block_1", but I...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion G09 scanning 8 Invertek P2 VFDs via modbus RTU - I've setup necessary comms and tags and all works well. I have a 'Settings'...
Replies
Views
I have never used a RedLion HMI before, but I am fixing to. I have three identical yet separate processes where each will have its own RedLion...
Replies
Views
So as mentioned in my earlier thread, I'm trying to map out modbus values from a P2000 PLC from AD. I have all of my related tags set up in arrays...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change Tag address in my ix developer project 2.20 in run time on button click event. As I can see I have to modify ItemID...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom