3x register and DTM Browser Unity

the18

Hello,
As the title suggest,

I need to read 3x registers from multiple slaves using Modbus TCP on unity pro with DTM Browser, but i can't seem to find where i need to define that i am trying to read 3x registers and not 4x registers.

Can someone please help me understand how it is done or am i missing something and thank you very much.

I might be missing the plot, but from my experience the DTM browser is not for Modbus Tcp/ip comms. It is for Ethernet IP (Might be for others but I have only used it for Ethernet IP).
Depending on what hardware you are using you need to use IO scanning from a NOE card or depending on the cpu ethernet port.
You can also use read_var FB for this but IO scanning is better way to do this