Communication S7 1500 and CanOpen

syakir

let me explain it. I have successfully sent DO and DI, but I still don't know how I know that the CanOpen is run or there is a problem.

for example:
I enable can open from watch table by giving true value to can open manager control. But when there is a problem, the value in the watch table DO doesn't change to 0 (zero) but the value is still 1 (one). From here I want to find out how I know the status of can open is having problems through the program, so that when the can open is broken the DO value should also be broken and return to 0 (zero) value.

I hope for your help, thank you :)

Similar Topics

How to Communicate Allen Brandly PLC and S7 1500 PLC? Do I need extra Hardware ? How ?
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I am a beginner at working in analog signals with PLC Analog module: 1769-IF4 ( 4 analog inputs ) PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a client who are in the process of installing a smart waste solution in a new building. This solution will be using s7-1500 PLC...
Replies
Views
hello, everyone. I have problem about communication using pncan link. In my case communication Digital Input and Digital output is already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Allen Bradley compact logix controller and s7 1500 plc. i will connect both plc with ethernet cable. i want to use the tags of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom