HELP RED LION Graphite won't start

I figured out what was causing the start up issue. I had minimum and maximum tag limits directing toward each other with addition and subtraction. I attached a couple screenshots, maybe I can get some insight as to why this caused the issue.

I almost threw that out at a WAG. I found that you can't successfully make changes to the source values of those Data Limits at runtime without causing Crimson to puke down its leg. I have tried to assign one of the Data limits for one tag to another tag and Crimson will let you do that and it can work fine...until the value of that tag used as the Data Limits source changes...then barf ...

I quit trying to make those limits dynamic, and use separate tags and programs called from the Entry Complete fields for cases where I need the limits to be dynamic. The thing we sacrifice in doing this is that the pop-up numeric entry shows the tag data limits and not your hand coded limits that end up applying.

I love Crimson software because they don't put up artificial walls and will let you do just about anything you can think of trying. Sometimes that means you end up driving your Jeep straight off a cliff.