FT view SE

I have a project coming up rockwell factorytalk view that will have multiple stations, each station will run independently with it's own PLC. But the customer wants a "Main" HMI/Computer that can be used to view production info of each station can anyone guide me about it???

This should be relatively simple. If you are using panel views (ME) for the local stations then you can just build the individual app on each panel view and import the screens into the SE application. We have several plants running this way. Its the same if the stations are running SE applications. You would just import them into your main app. It would be interesting to see if a master application could be created for all sites with a script running in the background to limit screens access.

I agree with jammer. I prefer Wonderware or ClearSCADA platforms over FactoryTalk.