How to increase or decreas a parameter by the time?

bunyaminn

Hello everyone, i am trying to learn scada. I am recently using vijeo citect 7.2 and when i try to set an event my mind blowed up.:confused::confused::confused:

I want to increase and decrease my tags values by the time. I try to create an event and i dont know what to write action bar. I tried to write variable=<my initial value>+Rand(50) but it didnt worked out because it is not increasing.

I am sorry about my english, if somebody can help me i will appreciate

your statement will only change by a random of 50 so variable=<my initial value>+Rand(50)
I have no idea what the script code should be but based on what you have written every time the code runs it will always start with your initial value, you say you want to increase and decrease the value by time the only thing you are doing is changing your initial value by a random number from 1-50
do you mean you want to increase the initial value by a random number each time ? if so then you can only use the initial value once.

I have a sensor to measure temperature, i want it to increase when i start my system until top point. Lets say before starting system initial value will be 50, when i press start i wat this value increase +10 per second. How can i manage that?

You need to do a bit of work so when you press the start button load on a one shot your initial value (50) into a variable we will call Process_SP so
Button press, Move initial_Val > Process_SP.
Then on a 1 second timer ADD Process_SP + Inc then move it back to Process_SP.
If I was doing this is some form of PLC language it would be:
AND Start_Button Move 50, Process_SP
AND Timer, Add 1, Process_SP
so every time the timer (or interrupt) ran it would increment or add 1 to the process Setpoint.
Sorry I cannot give you actual code as I have never used Citect. Normally you would use the PLC to do this not the Scada.