CPT in RSlogix5000

PLCgen

I am used to the SCP function in the Rslogix500 but I'm not quite sure how to scale inputs using the CPT instruction and I need to use it because SCP is not included in 5000 and CPT is what i am instructed to use.I need to scale inputs from some transmitters (level,temperature and pressure).I have a 4-20mA, 0-10 psi hydrostatic level transmitter, RTD,dc probes etc.

Also,can someone explain the SCP instruction in detail just to clear up any misconceptions.

We tried the selection #15 - EM Brk Cntrl, and it worked exactly how I wanted. We even fine tuned it with on and off delay from parameter 86 & 87.

I just create a new AOI called SCP using function chart routine, drop a SCL on it and open all connections. Then use in in the ladder logic. Only hitch is you have to create a tag of the type SCP (matches the AOI) for each block you create.