Alternative TP177B

I would also suggest to use the new HMI and TIA WINCC. The way it works isn't so far from the old wincc. The main change is for small plc s7-200 and Microwin VS S7-1200 and TIA...

If your TP177b was just showing plc data and animations, you may be fine with the basic version at a way lower cost than the best cost you got back in the past for your TP177b!
The biggest issue will be the waste of so much nice color and resolution VS the older device if you just convert it.
TP177b 320x240 pixels is the same the KTP600 but like Jesper said the KTP600 will be soon difficult to get and it was not a success story item from Siemens...
The new 700 that have a similar physical size is 800 x 480 pixels so you may combine 4pages into 1. It may be a little bit tiny but the text can also be smaller and still be very nice and easy to read etc. Even the KTP 400 could show it with more pixels.

Hi,

Just a my two cents. You can use the new KTP700 Basic (2nd generation), it's cheaper than the equivalent Confort Panel (about 30% cheaper) and has a good screen. The conversion as Jesper Pointed is simple.

Tips:
- If possible install TIA in a PC with a SSD and at least 8GB RAM.

- To keep the aspect ratio of the screens go to:
Options -> Settings -> Visualization -> Resize screen
Set Resize screen to "Fit to screen"

- 2nd Generation Basic Panels require TIA v13 SP1.

Best regards,
Kelkoon