sucosofts30 software

ken knows

I'm looking for programming software and manual s30 Sucosoft, and anyone could tell me how to upload program from plc (ps306-dc-ee) to PC using socosofts30 and how to decompile and soon transfer to PLC.

if anyone has the socosofts30 software, please send it to me I would appreciate it so much. my mail [email protected]

Thank you very much:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are old topics on here about this.
The upshot is, you can't decompile if you don't have the original source code.
A company in Wales UK used to do it but that was a long time ago.

hi sir Ronnie Sullivan i have read old topics about this and that was long time ago.. can u explain me what is this original source code? i'm beginner on PLC world and just program on OMRON brand.. but our company have different brand of plc's and recently I've encountered problem on our ps 306 mouller.. we want to purchase this plc but the problem is how we transfer our program to the new one. please help me sir on this matter..

your response is highly appreciated.. thank you