Beckhoff ST Control VFD Speed with fb_ctrl_pi

Need some help here, I am new to ST and BECKHOFF.
Part of my application is a Recoiler that not only rolls up the material this machine is producing (material is 8ft wide, Line is 200ft long) it is used to pull the material down the line as well. So to maintain a constant line speed i have a encoder on the material for speed feedback. What i think i need to do is use the "fb_ctrl_pi" block.
what i have so far is:

VAR
fbLine_Speed_Control: FB_CTRL_PI;
fOut: LREAL;
eState: E_CTRL_STATE;
eErrorId: E_CTRL_ERRORCODES;
END_VAR

fbLine_Speed_Control(
fSetpointValue:= GVL.Line_Speed_Setpoint,
fActualValue:= GVL.Line_Speed_Actual,
fManSyncValue:= ,
bSync:= ,
eMode:= 2,
bHold:= ,
fOut=> fOut,
bARWactive=> ,
eState=> eState,
eErrorId=> eErrorId ,
bError=> ,
stParams:=StParams
);

The problem i having (if im on the right track at all) is the
"stParams" i keep getting errors. its something to do with VAR_IN_OUT and im not sure how to address this.
Any help would be appreciated.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O