Click PLC Help

jjseabra

I am trying to write a program for my click PLC. Forgive me but I have not programmed PLC's in almost 20 years so I am feeling a little lost... .lol

I am trying to setup two lights that operate from two different push buttons. Each will be setup on independent time off timers, however when button two is pushed, it turns off timer 1 and timer two function begins. Also when push button 1 is pushed it turns off timer 2 and begins its time off function. Each timer is set to 10 seconds. I realize this may be simple for some of you, but I am trying to re-acclimate my brain to ladder logic. Any help would be greatly appreciated..... Thank you.

Please post what you have tried so far and any problems you re having. If you wish to post the actual program the zip the '.ckp' file and attach it.

It looks to me what you are after is a flip/flop setup to control the timers. A quick search of the forum, or Google for flip/flop logic will give you a good start on getting this done.

Bubba.