how to use pid loop

destiny1596

hi everyone

anyone can tutor me how to use pid loops in 505 workshop software, i still beginner in here and using plc too, so i need advice and tutor how to use this software especially pid loops in 505 workshop?

thanks
regards
fernando:)

hi KingPresident,

i control some valve, from temperature and pressure. i didn't understand why we must use loop v-flag address and where i can set the setpoint for the pid?

hi gclshortt,

thanks for you, that very help for beginner like me.

regards
Fernando:)

Similar Topics

Hello, I am attempting to tune a PID loop on a process. The process involves a valve with electronic actuator that has quite a high deadband...
Replies
Views
We have a PID loop at the plant that measures our drum outlet temp. It adjusts a damper to control the temp within the set point. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Has anyone on here used Soft PLC brand PLCs? I've just now started doing PLC programming and I am totally stuck on trying to make a PID...
Replies
Views
Hello and thanks for reading my question/problem. I am working on an a application where I have a servo controlled gate that allows product (dry)...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to figure out the best way to control a system I am working on. I have 2 bags of peanuts being lifted up by hoist. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom