Remote IO Recommendations

electro89

Hi All,

I'm looking for a low-cost remote io system that will act as a Profibus-DP slave and be able to read type-K thermocouples. So far I've gathered that the Terminator IO system from automationdirect.com is my best option. Can anyone comment on the reliability of this system or recommend another product that would suit this application?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, What Radio Device will be appropriate to send a DCS Data to SCADA System of two separate remote control rooms?
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom