Melsec Medoc. I know it's old, but...

tony.del

I am current using Melsec Medoc version 2.3 to try and connect to a F2 PLC. I'm also using an F2-20GF1 Interface and SC-03 PLC-PC cable. Now my problem is this: I'm trying to upload the program from the PLC but keep getting a message saying "No reply from PLC-System". I've sofar checked that the PLC is not in RUN, the baud rate, data & stop bits, parity and flow control settings are consistant throughout. So please can you tell me where I'm going? (Before I do something silly!!)

Tony.

If you also have Rockwell software on the same PC make sure that Linx is not running and hogging the serial port. This is the most common reason I have seen for the type of problem you are having.
Andybr

Hi

I run medoc on my dual core laptop with XP Pro

Try the command line medoc.exe e2T30F30

Cheers