help. quickpanel view ge

quebmaint

im using a ge quickpanel view to an ab 504. using the proficy mechine edition 7.0 software. And I cant quite figure out how to give screens a plc address. For example the address is n7:8.0 and when rungs are made it moves a number to the file changing the screen. We had someone put there "finger" thru the old screen and the screen is outdated so we got this one has a replacement. Ive done the ab 550 panelviews but im lost with this software. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody... I am new to GE Fanuc equipment and I am building screens for a QuickPanel View STN 6". I am wanting to use a momentary button...
Replies
Views
I'm being tasked with supporting / upgrading these panels but no software, cable, documentation. I have an old laptop running XP and would like...
Replies
Views
I currently have 3 Quickpanels to look after in addition to numerous panelview and PV+'s. I have ProficyME and imported a project for one of the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Quick Panel to read a negative value from a modbus register. All it will display is a 0 when the value is negative but reads...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I am hooking up a GE quickpanel view with a versamax plc and a devicenet card. I am trying to get the two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom