Error down loading to PV+1250

bright676

I never seen this error before but it came up tonight.

"The transport service: Not enough space available for destination file."

FTVS-Me Version 11 on Ethernet
A/B 5/04

Any one seen this before?

Does the terminal have a large number of *.MER files on the local storage ?

When I first started using PV+ I would download a v1, v2, v3, v4.... I know that at least once I ran out of storage space.

If your application creates large datalogs that might be an issue with onboard storage too.

Have a look at the *.MER files via the ordinary onboard menus, and select the checkbox for deleting old datalogs on startup when you do your next download.

OK, so *.MER files isn't it. Of course you've rebooted to be sure the OS isn't losing track of available space.

In general, those error messages mean what they say: the onboard storage doesn't have enough room for the *.MER file you are downloading. That storage area holds data logs, runtime files, and KepServer configurations.

The next question is: does your app, or other ones that ran on this machine before, use data logging that might fill up that space ?