remote pushbutton for 16mm hole

Are you looking for a reset push-rod operator like what you showed? I don't think any of the traditional control mfrs offer that in 16mm. The closest you may get is a reset operator for older NEMA starters, like an A-B 1493 operator. They come in different lengths, but the hole is .765 inch, so 19.41mm. Can you drill it out a bit?

This is a 1493-N1
2Q==

Are you looking for a reset push-rod operator like what you showed? I don't think any of the traditional control mfrs offer that in 16mm. The closest you may get is a reset operator for older NEMA starters, like an A-B 1493 operator. They come in different lengths, but the hole is .765 inch, so 19.41mm. Can you drill it out a bit?

This is a 1493-N1
2Q==

I am looking for a reset push-rod operator. It's space limited, and even .765" is probably too large. I may have to make something; perhaps I'll look into using a stainless steel 16mm pushbutton and turning our machinist loose on it. Not too much trouble, but I thought I'd search for off-the-shelf first.

-rpoet