Weird PB32 message

bright676

I had this pop up today on a PanelBuilder, PanelView 550. I can not find it in the PB messages any where. I pressed any key like it said. Every thing is running fine like nothing happened, no shut downs at all, just the message.'

Can any one shine some light on this? Thanks

Thank you.....

You removed the memory card during
normal operation and did not press the
Disconnect button on the Memory Card
configuration screen.

I will be re-seating the cards tomorrow, I wish I knew which one was the booger...

Does the terminal have a nonvolatile memory card installed ? If it gave you that fault without a card installed, then there's something failing in the card host electronics.

If there's a card installed, then either it's a problem with the card or the host slot.

I wouldn't say it's "doomed" but in general that's not a common failure, at least not unless the card is actually loose.

It has a card installed, I believe it is nonvolatile. I will save the program and re-seat the card tomorrow.

K5A5
I checked it out tonight and found the back cover is cracked and loose. I will be installing a new on soon once I remember the correct cables.

K5A5
I checked it out tonight and found the back cover is cracked and loose. I will be installing a new on soon once I remember the correct cables.

If it has a memory card installed, there is a pretty good chance that the Panelview Terminal Application is on that card. If so, you don't need anything more to restore the application to the new identical hardware.

In rare cases if your new hardware is older firmware and the application uses features that were affected by the firmware difference you might run into a snag.