You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old May 12th, 2022, 03:12 AM   #1
Tomtom79
Sweden

Mitsubishi updates

I use iQ works and RT toolbox and have licenses for both. I usually go to mitsubishi's site to download latest versions. First question when contacting their support is always "do you use the latest version of GX works3"?

BUT, now I dont see updates here anymore. Any tips on where to find them? Maybe it's just me but I find their site very confusing.
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:27 AM   #2
AlfredoQuintero
Lifetime Supporting Member
Japan

The link below shows download links. I was able to download firmware file for an i-QR CPU and a CC-Link IE TSN master board from there.
You may need to activate a translation tool.
https://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp...ect=0&softid=0
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:53 AM   #3
parky
United Kingdom

I know recently they changed their websites so if you were a member then you have to log in & change your information, however, when I tried this I never received the activation link, tried again a few days ago still no link, not had time to pursue the issue.
Old May 12th, 2022, 03:22 PM   #4
Tomtom79
Sweden

Checked my MyMitsubishi now and had a check box to mark and accept new terms. After a few clicks and reloads the page was exchanged and now this info is displayed:

MyMitsubishi

The Software download area is currently unavailable. In the future, you will find it in a different place. In the meantime, please contact your local sales or support teams. Thank you for your understanding.

So, just have to wait until they get the new download page working.

Thanks for now!
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:16 PM   #5
AlfredoQuintero
Japan

Which piece of software do you need concretely? Maybe I can get it from the Japanese side and I would PM you with an FTP link with this information.
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:26 PM   #6
Tomtom79
Sweden

No specific. I just usually check for updates on PLC and CAD software when I have a slower week. Better to do upgrades when I have some time to check that all is well than when we have an urgent fault.

Have happened more than once that when I try to do something, I have to start with a program upgrade to be able to continue with some firmware upgrade or so. So I try to keep programs up to date.

So no worries, just need to wait until Mitsubishi get things going again. Thanks anyway!
Old May 12th, 2022, 06:07 PM   #7
AlfredoQuintero
Japan

Good then. Good practice what you describe above. In should emulate you.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum