Desoutter CVIL II Controller Data Transfer to Siemens Serial Interface Modules

luyolo21

Good day All,

We are using a Desoutter CVIL II Controller for a project.

It is currently connected from the RS232 Port of the Contrroller to a Siemens 1 SI 3964R ASCII(RS-232C) ET200 Card (6ES7138-4DF01-0AB0) with the purpose of retrieving the Torque and Angle Value from the Desouter Controller to the PLC.

Using the Standard ET200s FB's i manage to get the data from the controller but the problem im having is that the data is corrupted and hence unusable.

Is there something wrong im doing? The controller is using ASCII protocol and is sending a STRING of data after each cycle. When i connect the controller to Hyper Terminal i do get the results.

Please find attached the relevant information.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have question.

Kind Regards

DSC_1973.jpg HW Config.jpg Results.jpg FC 51 using FB2.jpg