A-B guardlink system question

ddnnis

Hello, I’m looking for basic information on the A-B GuardLink System. I know this system is fairly new in the Rockwell product offerings. How easy is the DG2R2T relay to setup and commission? The literature states 20 configurable safety functions, easy configuration with two push-buttons. One of my main concerns is the configuration that is done via the two push-buttons. Once configured with these push-buttons is it easy to verify what mode the relay is in. Does anyone have extensive experience with this system that can share the pros and cons they have encountered? My goal is to use the 440R-ENETR gateway in conjunction with the DG relay. I want to make sure I do as much homework as possible before I implement this system. I know that the sales folks will insist it is extremely user friendly, but I would really like some feedback from end users.