AB hardware on Craigslist

Wow, that's some story, genius.

I still sell/buy some household stuff from CL and OfferUp (an app here in the US). Most experience are good but I found out that advertising anything for free is asking for trouble.

So I got some leftover building material I put on CL for free. Got over 20 message in the first hour but most of them never respond again once I message back. Finally got a commitment for pickup. Over the day, the lady keep delaying it and finally she called me crying about her doctor not giving her phych med. At this point I told her NOT to come over as I'm retiring for the night....

Anyhow, I met a few folks from segment of society that I usually don't get to meet in person...

Similar Topics

I have an 1769-L16ER that I use to test code and I just found that I can't create MSG tags at the local program scope - they have to be done at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
hello, I am using Beckhoff with TwinCAT3 and when I change or add some new hardware or for any reason, there is a mismatch in the real hardware vs...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom