RS STUDIO runtime file

Hi friends i am using rs studio run time PC .Wen i am open run time file it comes unable save the backup file no load any file then i enter the OK unable to load the file.
Please suggest me how to open the run time file

more info

You're going to have to give more details than that. Specifically, if you can submit the exact error message, or error message number, we might be able to help you. Also, I would recommend the AB knowledgebase on their website. My help method would be taking your info, and searching there first, so you might find the problem yourself.

ive encounted this problem before, when you save the file and the dialogue box comes up, change it from version 5.0 to 4.0 or which ever firmware you panel runs. remember PV's are backward compatible.

another one could be if you have changed anything for example opened up rslinx enterprise within FT View studio, there is a verify button towards the bottom of the screen, verify then click ok and it will close that dialogue box.

like russ mentioned post a bit more info and we mite be able to point you in the right direction

Rob