ControlLogix alarm timestamp passed to kepserver

Hal9000

I have an application were I need to pass the alarm tag and it's associated timestamp to kepserver.

The timestamp must be generated in the plc. I have considered using the standard almd, alma instructions to generate the alarm and its associated timestamp.

Can hat anyone tell me what I need to do I at kepserver in order to read the event tag and associated timestamp? I guess some kind of array? I had a look at the kepwares driver manual for logix and got totally confused.

Any suggestions to the above or thoughts on how this should be done would be appreciated.

Regards.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am trying to detect certain events (motor started, setpoint changed, etc.) and have these sent to the HMI using a FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
I am looking for possible solutions for an alarm paging system that would meet the following requirements. - Alarm source is a 1756-L71 Processor...
Replies
Views
Is using a GSV, Class MODULE, Attribute FaultCode Not Equal to Zero a sufficient alarm for when the Remote Rack drops off of the network?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom