Factory talk historian SE 3.0.1/Factory talk 3.62

Santa10

Hi,

Im busy trying install factory talk activation 3.62 to install and run transaction manager 10.10 on a Historian server SE 3.0.1 which also runs PI interface 1.4.9.0.

The problem im having as soon as I install factory talk activation manager it literally breaks the entire server and I have to do a mirror backup. are there any known conflicts with these versions. Is there any way to get transaction manager installed on the server without installing factory talk activation manager.
I need the historian and transaction manager to be able to work together on te same server.

Thanks

Nick

See attached .xls for the FTHistorian SE 3.01.00 and FactoryTalk Services Platform (containing the FactoryTalk Activation Manager) compatibility.
Either install FTSP 2.51.00 or FTSP 2.60.00 (containing FTAM 2.51 0r FTAM 2.60) or upgrade FTHSE from 3.01 to 4.0 (latest release).
I'd recommend the latter since it's a pretty easy upgrade and it will use the latest released FTSP.