Host communication error 00h

Wtech67

We are getting a host communication error station 00h

Slc5/05
Magelis
Ntron108tx

We are only getting this error when the Ethernet is connected. We have been just cancel out the error on the HMI for years but now the second HMI started to fail to work.

Can anyone help us atleast get rid of the error? At the moment we are just running off the network.

I did see that already, it is all hooked up properly. When we unhook the network connection all the problems go away

Similar Topics

FC4A (Analog Input Card) plugged in to FC5A (PLC) using phoenix connection on the side. I am doing a temperature reading. But screen reads host...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
I have a Win10 host that crashed this weekend. I reinstalled windows and Factorytalk Activation. Now my VM won't pull the licenses. Host and VM...
Replies
Views
I’ve been trying to flash a PanelView Plus 7 to FW 12 and at about 90%, we got this error. Any idea what to do? We’ve already set it to factory...
Replies
Views
Every since we upgraded FactoryTalk VIew SE to version 13, my Client on my production computer bogs (slows) it down. Everything on the computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom