PanelView 7 Internal Storage

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
In FactoryTalk View ME, when I go to recipe setup, I selected not part of HMI project. Then enter \Internal Storage\Recipes.
But once down loaded I get an error trying to access the folder.
My question is where on the HMI is the recipe folder supposed to go.
- under My Device\Recipe
- under My Device\Application Data\Rockwell Software\RSViewME\Runtime\Recipe
- or somewhere else??

error.PNG Folder.PNG

OK, my recipes might be working, but I cannot get my Active X data logging to store. I've tried storing to the storage card and internal. My last attempt was to create a folder called Data, and save my DataLog.csv into it, still get an error. o_O
Any assistance is appreciated.

Invalid File Path.PNG DataStore.PNG Path.PNG