How do I specify the number of screens opened by OpenPicture?

Gabriel B. C.

How do I specify the amount of screen opened by OpenPictures?

I have a problem here that I need to open the screens of my top menu with OpenPicture [Picture], [PictureAlias], [TopPosition], [LeftPosition], [intErrorMode], [CallingPicture], [TSPicType] bNewInstance] because with this parameter I can specify the TopPosition and LeftPosition of the screens where they will be opened on both monitor 1 and monitor 2.

So every time I open a screen it stores the screen open in Run mode (press ALT and goes in the Window Tab is all the screens opened by OpenPictures), this will lock my supervisor one hour.

Can anyone help me regarding this situation? I want it to open at most 10 screens and then it starts to replace the previous screens with the new screens open.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-26 at 15.37.08.jpeg

Last edited: